- Scoop pulp from squash; discard skins. Add squash, coconut milk, salt
- and pepper to carrot mixture; bring just to a boil, stirring
- occasionally. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Process in batches in
- a blender until smooth.
- Return to pan; heat through. Top servings with rice, coconut, peanuts
- and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Editor's Note: To toast coconut, spread in a dry skillet; cook and stir over low heat until lightly browned.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 386 calories, 21 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 749 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.