Ginger Apritinis Recipe
Our home economists developed this recipe for folks who want to offer guests an adult-style beverage without the alcohol. The simple syrup is enhanced with gingerroot and vanilla bean.
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 3 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water and ginger. Split vanilla bean and scrape seeds; add bean and seeds to sugar mixture. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 20 minutes. Strain mixture, discarding ginger and vanilla bean. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. In a large pitcher, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in sugar mixture. Serve in cocktail glasses. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
3/4 cup: 255 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 66g carbohydrate (65g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Ginger Apritinis
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC