- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 3 cups white cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water and ginger. Split vanilla bean and scrape seeds; add bean and seeds to sugar mixture. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 20 minutes. Strain mixture, discarding ginger and vanilla bean. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a large pitcher, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in sugar mixture. Serve in cocktail glasses. Yield: 16 servings (3 quarts).
Originally published as Ginger Apritinis in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p68
Reviews for Ginger Apritinis
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review