Ginger Ale Mock Champagne
This is great for baby showers, and if you know the baby is a girl use pink lemonade concentrate, add a few drops of red food coloring and garnish with strawberries. —Mona Darroch, Lethbridge, Alberta
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 cups apple cider or juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container, combine the apple cider, pineapple
- juice, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours
- before serving.
- Just before serving, break up mixture with a wooden spoon; transfer
- to a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 16 servings.