Ginger Ale Mock Champagne Recipe
This is great for baby showers, and if you know the baby is a girl use pink lemonade concentrate, add a few drops of red food coloring and garnish with strawberries. —Mona Darroch, Lethbridge, Alberta
- 3 cups apple cider or juice
- 3 cups DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate and sugar. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
- 2. Just before serving, break up mixture with a wooden spoon; transfer to a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale. Yield: 16 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Ginger Ale Mock Champagne
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC