Ginger Ale Almond Tea
Don't be surprised if guests propose a toast to the ice tea at your next summer party! Susan Wilson of Lamesa, Texas livens up that time-honored beverage with almond and vanilla extract. Ginger ale adds sparkle to each refreshing sipso be ready to refill the pitcher.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant lemon iced tea mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pitcher, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately over ice.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 11 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.