Don't be surprised if guests propose a toast to the ice tea at your next summer party! Susan Wilson of Lamesa, Texas livens up that time-honored beverage with almond and vanilla extract. Ginger ale adds sparkle to each refreshing sip—so be ready to refill the pitcher.
- 2 cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant lemon iced tea mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pitcher, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately over ice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Almond Tea in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p19
Reviews for Ginger Ale Almond Tea
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review