- 2 cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar-free instant lemon iced tea mix
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pitcher, combine all ingredients. Serve immediately over ice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Ginger Ale Almond Tea
"This was a refreshing change from our plain summer iced tea. I could not find any diet ginger ale at our local grocery store so I used regular and I think I used too much of the lemon iced tea mix (I was trying to use crystal light style packets and I think it's supposed to be from a canister like Lipton's), but it was still very tasty. Very easy to make as well!!! I doubled the recipe and it filled a regular sized pitcher. I can see this becoming a regular summer drink for our family."