- 6 cups Rice Chex
- 6 cups Cheerios
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) peanut butter chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, peanuts and pretzels; set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the candy coating, peanut butter chips and oil; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Gimme More Snack Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2007, p61
Reviews for Gimme More Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review