- vanilla until smooth; set half aside. Spread remaining frosting over
- top of brownies. Tint half of the reserved frosting red and half
- Cut a small hole in the corner of two plastic or pastry bags; fill
- one bag with red frosting and one with green. Insert pastry tip if
- desired. To decorate, pipe ribbon and bows on brownies or create
- designs of your choice. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 126 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.