Giant Stuffed Picnic Burger Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup crushed seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Divide in half; pat each half into an 8-in. circle on waxed paper.
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over one patty to within 1 in of the edge. Top with second patty; press edges to seal. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 12-13 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 362 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein .
Reviews for Giant Stuffed Picnic Burger
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.