- 2 packages (16 ounces each) ready-to-bake refrigerated chocolate peanut butter cookie dough
- 6 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into two ungreased 9-in. springform pans; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, cream and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add pudding and ice cream; beat until smooth.
- Spread over one cookie crust. Remove sides of second pan; place crust, crumb side down, over filling. Wrap in plastic wrap; freezer on a baking sheet 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Place Nutella in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at 50% power 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Remove sides of pan; cut dessert into slices. Drizzle with Nutella. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Giant Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich
Sort By :
"What brand of cookie dough carries peanut cup cookie dough? I can't find it at the grocery stores in our area. It sounds like this would be delicious and i would LOVE to try this recipe!"
"IT WAS AMAZINN! TOTALLY MAKING IT AGAIN!!!!! MHMMMM.. IT WAS GOOOOOOD"
"I made this for a family gathering, and needless to say it was a huge hit! I didn't even realize that I had left out the chocolate graham cracker crumbs until is started writing this review, but it was still fantastic. Next time I think I will make it in pie pans instead of the springform pan, but however it is made, it is a wonderful dessert!"
"I Made this for dessert on Father's Day. It was a big hit! Very rich, but Scrumptious!!"
"Making this tonight to eat tomorrow! Fiance is a huge pb fan! Thanks for the recipe!!"