Giant Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) ready-to-bake refrigerated chocolate peanut butter cookie dough
- 6 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Let dough stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into two ungreased 9-in. springform pans; sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Bake 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk milk, cream and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add pudding and ice cream; beat until smooth.
- 3. Spread over one cookie crust. Remove sides of second pan; place crust, crumb side down, over filling. Wrap in plastic wrap; freeze on a baking sheet 4 hours or until firm.
- 4. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Place Nutella in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at 50% power 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Remove sides of pan; cut dessert into slices. Drizzle with Nutella. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 663 calories, 44g fat (18g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 554mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Giant Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich
"What brand of cookie dough carries peanut cup cookie dough? I can't find it at the grocery stores in our area. It sounds like this would be delicious and i would LOVE to try this recipe!"
"IT WAS AMAZINN! TOTALLY MAKING IT AGAIN!!!!! MHMMMM.. IT WAS GOOOOOOD"
"I made this for a family gathering, and needless to say it was a huge hit! I didn't even realize that I had left out the chocolate graham cracker crumbs until is started writing this review, but it was still fantastic. Next time I think I will make it in pie pans instead of the springform pan, but however it is made, it is a wonderful dessert!"
"I Made this for dessert on Father's Day. It was a big hit! Very rich, but Scrumptious!!"
"Making this tonight to eat tomorrow! Fiance is a huge pb fan! Thanks for the recipe!!"
"Oh yum..hope I'm able to find the peanut butter cup cookie dough. This sounds as it will be a family fav. Thanks for sharing it."