- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. Add oats and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M's. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Giant Monster Cookies
Sort By :
"Made this today, followed someone's else's suggestion and used half a cup of flour also did not use the corn syrup. Worked beautiful. Thank youEdit: second batch, used half a cup of flour and cut the cooking time to 12 mins. Made a lot of difference, the cookies are chewy insides and crispy outsides :-)"
"Awesome Cookies. We added dried cranberries."
"Very good - very easy - very......gone!"
"These cookies are excellent! The fact that these don't have any flour in them is a definite plus for those with wheat allergies. The only substitution I made was to use agave syrup instead of corn syrup due to a corn allergy. I used a medium scoop and baked them for 12 minutes with excellent results. Definitely a keeper!"
"These were so good! Will definitely be making these often."