Giant Monster Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. Add oats and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M's. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 318 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Giant Monster Cookies
"Made this today, followed someone's else's suggestion and used half a cup of flour also did not use the corn syrup. Worked beautiful. Thank youEdit: second batch, used half a cup of flour and cut the cooking time to 12 mins. Made a lot of difference, the cookies are chewy insides and crispy outsides :-)"
"Awesome Cookies. We added dried cranberries."
"Very good - very easy - very......gone!"
"These cookies are excellent! The fact that these don't have any flour in them is a definite plus for those with wheat allergies. The only substitution I made was to use agave syrup instead of corn syrup due to a corn allergy. I used a medium scoop and baked them for 12 minutes with excellent results. Definitely a keeper!"
"These were so good! Will definitely be making these often."
"I found the dough would not hold together when I made it by the recipe. They were raw in the middle and too brown at the edges. I added 1/2 cup flour and made them smaller, and I got a more satisfactory result."
"I have made these before, but lost my recipe. I was very glad to find it here. These are tremendously good cookies!"
"Loved this recipe! Have made it twice, one time I added raisins and coconut instead of chocolate chips and M & Ms."
"This recipe did not work out for me. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the recipe or what! The cookies become completely flat and not edible."