Giant Monster Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. Add oats and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M's. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie: 318 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Giant Monster Cookies
"Made this today, followed someone's else's suggestion and used half a cup of flour also did not use the corn syrup. Worked beautiful. Thank youEdit: second batch, used half a cup of flour and cut the cooking time to 12 mins. Made a lot of difference, the cookies are chewy insides and crispy outsides :-)"
"Awesome Cookies. We added dried cranberries."
"Very good - very easy - very......gone!"
"These cookies are excellent! The fact that these don't have any flour in them is a definite plus for those with wheat allergies. The only substitution I made was to use agave syrup instead of corn syrup due to a corn allergy. I used a medium scoop and baked them for 12 minutes with excellent results. Definitely a keeper!"
"These were so good! Will definitely be making these often."
"I found the dough would not hold together when I made it by the recipe. They were raw in the middle and too brown at the edges. I added 1/2 cup flour and made them smaller, and I got a more satisfactory result."
"I have made these before, but lost my recipe. I was very glad to find it here. These are tremendously good cookies!"
"Loved this recipe! Have made it twice, one time I added raisins and coconut instead of chocolate chips and M & Ms."
"This recipe did not work out for me. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the recipe or what! The cookies become completely flat and not edible."