Giant Monster Cookies Recipe
Who can resist a gigantic cookie chock-full of goodies like chocolate chips, M&M's and peanut butter? If your appetite isn't quite monster-size, make them by heaping tablespoonfuls. —Judy Fredenberg, Missoula, Montana
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min./batch YIELD:32 servings
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 1. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. Add oats and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M's. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 318 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC