- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 6 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large bowl, cream the peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in the eggs, baking soda, vanilla and corn syrup. Add oats and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and M&M's. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Giant Monster Cookies
Sort By :
These cookies are excellent! The fact that these don't have any flour in them is a definite plus for those with wheat allergies. The only substitution I made was to use agave syrup instead of corn syrup due to a corn allergy. I used a medium scoop and baked them for 12 minutes with excellent results. Definitely a keeper!
These were so good! Will definitely be making these often.
I found the dough would not hold together when I made it by the recipe. They were raw in the middle and too brown at the edges. I added 1/2 cup flour and made them smaller, and I got a more satisfactory result.
I have made these before, but lost my recipe. I was very glad to find it here. These are tremendously good cookies!
Loved this recipe! Have made it twice, one time I added raisins and coconut instead of chocolate chips and M & Ms.