- Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. Place in a
- greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Press dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Brush with egg. Sprinkle with the onion, sesame seeds and garlic
- salt. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Split the focaccia in half horizontally; spread mayonnaise and
- mustard on cut sides. On bottom half, layer the lettuce, ham,
- cheese, onion, green pepper and tomatoes. Replace bread half. Chill
- until serving. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 428 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 898 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.