Ghoulish Fingers Recipe
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) assorted lunch meats
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1. Roll up each slice of lunch meat; spread a small amount of cream cheese at seam to secure roll. Insert a tomato half at one end of each roll to resemble a fingernail; secure the tomato in place with a small amount of cream cheese.
- 2. Place seam side down on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 39 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Ghoulish Fingers
"These are the coolest things-they look so creepy. Looked great on the Halloween party table and so easy to make. Will definitely be making again next year."
"I did these but with pickles in them instead of the tomatoes they went like hotcakes."
"I made these for our last Halloween Party and they went like wild fire. I will be making these this year too. Thanks for the great and scary recipe.Christina, TX"