We serve this fun finger food at our annual Halloween party alongside sandwich rolls and condiments.—Marilee Davieau, Allentown, Pennsylvania
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) assorted lunch meats
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Roll up each slice of lunch meat; spread a small amount of cream
- cheese at seam to secure roll. Insert a tomato half at one end of
- each roll to resemble a fingernail; secure the tomato in place with
- a small amount of cream cheese.
- Place seam side down on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 39 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.