- 3 packages (8 ounces each) assorted lunch meats
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Roll up each slice of lunch meat; spread a small amount of cream cheese at seam to secure roll. Insert a tomato half at one end of each roll to resemble a fingernail; secure the tomato in place with a small amount of cream cheese.
- Place seam side down on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Ghoulish Fingers
Sort By :
These are the coolest things-they look so creepy. Looked great on the Halloween party table and so easy to make. Will definitely be making again next year.
I did these but with pickles in them instead of the tomatoes they went like hotcakes.
I made these for our last Halloween Party and they went like wild fire. I will be making these this year too. Thanks for the great and scary recipe.