We serve this fun finger food at our annual Halloween party alongside sandwich rolls and condiments.—Marilee Davieau, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) assorted lunch meats
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Roll up each slice of lunch meat; spread a small amount of cream cheese at seam to secure roll. Insert a tomato half at one end of each roll to resemble a fingernail; secure the tomato in place with a small amount of cream cheese.
- Place seam side down on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Ghoulish Fingers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p241
Reviews for Ghoulish Fingers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review