Ghoul Punch Recipe
Because my son's birthday is so close to Halloween, I make this for his party every year. It's always a hit with the kids—they just love it—and there's never any left! —Katheryn Sipos, Canon City, Colorado
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + freezing YIELD:32 servings
- 12 gummy spiders
- 1 vinyl glove
- 1 gallon tropical fruit punch, chilled
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- 1. Pour water into an ice cube tray; add a gummy spider to each of 12 compartments. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Fill glove with water; tie or seal and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 2. In a 7-qt. punch bowl, combine punch and soda. Add sherbet and ice cubes. Remove glove from hand-shaped ice; add to punch. Serve immediately. Yield: 32 servings (6 quarts).
3/4 cup equals 133 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC