This is a delicious punch for everyone at your Halloween gathering. It isn’t too sweet and is very refreshing. The lychee eyeballs are an unexpected surprise. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 can (15 ounces) lychees, drained
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) peach-mango V8 juice blend, chilled
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- 46 ounces lemon-lime soda, chilled
- For floating eyeballs, insert a blueberry into the center of each
- lychee. Place in a single layer in a freezer container; freeze.
- In a 3-qt. punch bowl, combine the juice, Kool-Aid mix and food
- coloring. Just before serving, add soda and frozen lychees. Yield:
- 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 103 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.