- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 can (15 ounces) lychees, drained
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) peach-mango V8 juice blend, chilled
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- 46 ounces lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. For floating eyeballs, insert a blueberry into the center of each lychee. Place in a single layer in a freezer container; freeze.
- 2. In a 3-qt. punch bowl, combine the juice, Kool-Aid mix and food coloring. Just before serving, add soda and frozen lychees. Yield: 15 servings.
3/4 cup: 103 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Ghoul-ade
"This is a really tasty punch for Halloween. Our kids really liked it. The V-8 juice is slightly heavy on the mango flavor, so I might add two packets of orange Kool-Aid next time to balance out the flavors."