This is a delicious punch for everyone at your Halloween gathering. It isn’t too sweet and is very refreshing. The lychee eyeballs are an unexpected surprise. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: Halloween Drinks
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 can (15 ounces) lychees, drained
- 1 bottle (46 ounces) peach-mango V8 juice blend, chilled
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- 46 ounces lemon-lime soda, chilled
- For floating eyeballs, insert a blueberry into the center of each lychee. Place in a single layer in a freezer container; freeze.
- In a 3-qt. punch bowl, combine the juice, Kool-Aid mix and food coloring. Just before serving, add soda and frozen lychees. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Ghoul-ade in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p21
Reviews for Ghoul-ade
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 3, 2016
"This is a really tasty punch for Halloween. Our kids really liked it. The V-8 juice is slightly heavy on the mango flavor, so I might add two packets of orange Kool-Aid next time to balance out the flavors."