Are these adorable or what? Little kids would love to eat these treats, made colorful with food coloring and decorated with candy treats. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (2.7 ounces) French vanilla mousse mix
- 3 drops each neon blue, green and purple food coloring
- Assorted decorations: cake decorator hearts, red decorating gel, and purple and red Nerds
- Prepare mousse mix according to package directions; divide into three portions. Tint one portion blue, one green and one purple.
- Transfer each to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in one corner of each bag. Pipe ghost shapes into 5-oz. plastic cups. Decorate just before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Ghosts to Go in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p27
Reviews for Ghosts to Go
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review