Ghosts to Go Recipe
- 1 package (2.7 ounces) French vanilla mousse mix
- 3 drops each neon blue, green and purple food coloring
- Assorted decorations: cake decorator hearts, red decorating gel, and purple and red Nerds
- 1. Prepare mousse mix according to package directions; divide into three portions. Tint one portion blue, one green and one purple.
- 2. Transfer each to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in one corner of each bag. Pipe ghost shapes into 5-oz. plastic cups. Decorate just before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
1/3 cup (without decorations) equals 73 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Ghosts to Go
"These are so simple to make and they always get oohs and aaws!"
"They are awesome!"