Are these adorable or what? Little kids would love to eat these treats, made colorful with food coloring and decorated with candy treats. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (2.7 ounces) French vanilla mousse mix
- 3 drops each neon blue, green and purple food coloring
- Assorted decorations: cake decorator hearts, red decorating gel, and purple and red Nerds
- Prepare mousse mix according to package directions; divide into three portions. Tint one portion blue, one green and one purple.
- Transfer each to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a hole in one corner of each bag. Pipe ghost shapes into 5-oz. plastic cups. Decorate just before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Ghosts to Go in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p27
Reviews for Ghosts to Go
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2015
"These are so simple to make and they always get oohs and aaws!"
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2013
"They are awesome!"