Ghostly Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (5 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 30 cups boiling water
- 30 Peeps ghost candy
- 1. In a very large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- 2. To prepare hot cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling water. Float a Peeps ghost in each cup of hot cocoa. Yield: 30 servings (10 cups mix).
1/3 cup: 214 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Ghostly Hot Cocoa
"I used store bought hot chocolate. They were so cute and super easy. I made these last year with the Christmas peeps too!"
"What a cute idea with the Peeps! :)"