Ghostly Hot Cocoa
Chocolate pudding mix is the convenient start to this clever cocoa mix. Kids of all ages get a kick out of the marshmallow ghost floating on top. —Ruby Gibson, Newton, North Carolina
30 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (5 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 30 cups boiling water
- 30 Peeps ghost candy
- In a very large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an
- airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- To prepare hot cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling
- water. Float a Peeps ghost in each cup of hot cocoa. Yield: 30
- batches (7 cups total).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/3 cup) equals 214 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.