- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 package (5 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 30 cups boiling water
- 30 Peeps ghost candy
- In a very large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- To prepare hot cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling water. Float a Peeps ghost in each cup of hot cocoa. Yield: 30 servings (10 cups mix).
Originally published as Ghostly Hot Cocoa in Taste of Home's Halloween Annual 2006, p20
Reviews for Ghostly Hot Cocoa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2015
"I used store bought hot chocolate. They were so cute and super easy. I made these last year with the Christmas peeps too!"
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2011
"What a cute idea with the Peeps! :)"