German Pizza Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet over low heat, melt butter. Add potatoes, salt and pepper; cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Pour eggs over the potatoes; sprinkle with ham. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese; cook, uncovered, until melted. Cut into wedges. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 piece: 220 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 191mg cholesterol, 622mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein .
Reviews for German Pizza
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer