- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- (Dough will spread during baking and cookies will be thin.) Bake at
- 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- In a large saucepan, combine water and corn syrup; bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat. Gradually add confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla. Drizzle over cookies; top with M&M's. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 123 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.