- paprika until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in cheese
- until melted. Stir in eggs.
- Drain noodles; transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Top with
- cheese sauce. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes
- longer or until bubbly.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 275 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 148 mg cholesterol, 453 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.