- Repeat layers. Top with the remaining noodles and sausage mixture
- (dish will be full).
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack. Bake 5
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 15 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 466 calories, 31 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 1,641 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now