- Punch dough down; roll into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to a 12-in.
- pizza pan coated with cooking spray; build up edges slightly. Cover
- and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes
- or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small saucepan, saute chopped onion in
- butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add
- evaporated milk and mustard. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.
- Spread over crust. Top with sliced onion, ham and cheese. Bake for
- 12-15 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.
- Yield: 6 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 330 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer