- dough; spread with reserved chocolate mixture.
- Roll up dough jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam
- to seal. Place seam side down on greased baking sheet. Pinch ends
- together to form a ring.
- With scissors, cut from outside edge to two-thirds of the way toward
- center of ring at 1-in. intervals. Separate strips slightly; twist
- to allow filling to show. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle
- with remaining chocolate chips; let stand for 5 minutes. Spread
- melted chips; sprinkle with remaining coconut. Carefully remove from
- pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 222 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.