- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar, salt, egg,
- butter and 1 cup of flour; beat until smooth. Add enough remaining
- flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 3-5 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, beat cream
- cheese until smooth; gradually add cocoa and sugar. Beat until
- fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown;
- In a saucepan, combine first four topping ingredients; cook over low
- heat until thick, about 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove
- from heat; stir in vanilla, coconut and nuts. Spread over cooled
- cake. Chill at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 157 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.