- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan. In a blender or food processor, puree cottage cheese; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in lemon juice, vanilla, flour, sour cream and pureed cottage cheese.
- Pour into pan. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Slice with a wet knife. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for German Cheesecake
Sort By :
"Slightly disappointed, not a whole lot of flavor."
"I haven't tried this yet but wondered how you got the crumbs to stay on the sides of the pan?? I've always had to add melted butter -- thanks"
"I have been making this cheesecake since September 2009 and my family has requested that I make it every month.The recipe is fool proof and quite simple to make. The best part it is delicious.make and the taste is delicious"