German Baked Beans Recipe
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until bubbly.
Originally published as German Baked Beans in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p33
Reviews for German Baked Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review