Gelatin Ring with Cream Cheese Balls Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce until well blended. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray; refrigerate overnight or until firm.
- Roll cream cheese into 3/4-in. balls; coat with walnuts. Unmold gelatin onto a serving platter; place the cream cheese balls in the center of the ring. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Gelatin Ring with Cream Cheese Balls
Sort By :
I have made this for Thanksgiving for many years and it is very good. It is simple and can be made ahead of time. The cheese balls may seem a little different but paired with the gelatin it is an awesome match! Will keep making this for years to come.
This is an old recipe going back to the 50's or 60's. My mom always made it and I always hated it.
I have made this for the holidays for the past 3yrs... everyone loves it! Really easy to make & you can do it ahead of time.