Gelatin Game Chips Recipe
It's a safe bet these gelatin gems will delight a full house of friends. The white ones have a creamy vanilla taste while the others are sweet and fruity.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 5 cups lemon-lime soda
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) berry blue gelatin
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1. In a saucepan, heat milk and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Soften unflavored gelatin in water; stir into the milk mixture until dissolved. Remove from heat; add vanilla. Cool to lukewarm; blend in sour cream. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Chill until set.
- 2. In a saucepan, bring the soda to a boil. Place blue gelatin in bowl; stir in 2-1/2 cups of soda until gelatin is dissolved. Pour into another 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Repeat with raspberry gelatin and remaining soda. Refrigerate until set. Using a 1-1/2-in. round cookie cutter, cut white, blue and red gelatin into rounds. Stack or scatter on a serving plate. Yield: 9 dozen.
Reviews for Gelatin Game Chips
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2011
"Try coconut milk in the white chips, my family loves it. Grandma"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC