- 1/2 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) spicy hot V8 juice
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- Cilantro leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to individual serving glasses. Dollop with sour cream. Garnish with lime slice and cilantro if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Gazpacho Shrimp Appetizer in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p14
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Gazpacho Shrimp Appetizer
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2014
"I thought this recipe was pretty bland. I thought it needed salt and some other seasoning. However, my husband loved it and thought it was great. I think there are better recipes out there."