Gazpacho Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups V8 juice
- 1 pound tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 14 servings.
1/2 cup: 60 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Gazpacho Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.