Garlicky Herbed Shrimp
I love shrimp. Love garlic. Love herbs. Cook ’em in butter and what could be better? —Dave Levin, Van Nuys, California
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pounds uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to
- combine. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup butter over medium-high
- heat. Add half of the shrimp mixture; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes
- or until shrimp turns pink. Transfer to a clean bowl.
- Repeat with remaining butter and shrimp mixture. Return cooked shrimp
- to pan. Stir in lemon juice; heat through. Stir in herbs. Yield:
- about 3 dozen.