- 2 pounds uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to combine. In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup butter over medium-high heat. Add half of the shrimp mixture; cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Transfer to a clean bowl.
- Repeat with remaining butter and shrimp mixture. Return cooked shrimp to pan. Stir in lemon juice; heat through. Stir in herbs. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Garlicky Herbed Shrimp in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p52
Reviews for Garlicky Herbed Shrimp(4)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2013
Is it normally served hot or cold?
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2013
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2013
This recipe was very easy and very yummy. I would definitely make this again.
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2012
This was absolutely delicious, it had so much flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Appetizers >
- Shrimp Appetizers >