Garlicky Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2-in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Mix oil and garlic; brush over crust. Top with tomatoes, onion, olives, chicken and goat cheese. Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic salt and pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece equals 418 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 957 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.