- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Mix oil and garlic; brush over crust. Top with tomatoes, onion, olives, chicken and goat cheese. Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic salt and pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlicky Chicken Pizza
"Definitely will make again."
"This is a nice combination of toppings. Unfortunately, the toppings do not stick to the crust well, so they tend to tumble off when you bite into it."
"Everyone liked this! I used mozzarella cheese in place of the goat cheese. I also switched out green olives for the kalamata olives since I didn't have any. All the flavors are very good together."
"This was very good. I used a bit of crushed tomatoes with good results."
"Wow ! Talk about FLAVOR!!! This is one of the best pizzas I've had. I made it with a prebaked shell, and added some mozzarella cheese in addition to the goat cheese.. I didn't have any kalamata olives so I just used black ones... equally as good. This is a winner in my book."