I like to cook extra chicken for this recipe while making another meal. Just make sure the tomatoes are well drained to keep the crust nice and crispy. —Teri Otte, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken
- 1-1/3 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2-in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Mix oil and garlic; brush over crust. Top with tomatoes, onion, olives, chicken and goat cheese. Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic salt and pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlicky Chicken Pizza in Taste of Home February/March 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlicky Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review