- water until smooth.
- Process soup in batches in a food processor until smooth. Return all
- to pan. Stir in evaporated milk and cornstarch mixture; bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened and bubbly,
- stirring frequently. Add cheese; cook and stir until cheese is
- blended. Top servings with crushed pita chips and parsley. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without toppings) equals 320 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 1,307 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now