Garlicky Beef & Tomatoes with Pasta Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle beef with salt. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with pasta. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Garlicky Beef & Tomatoes with Pasta(11)
Sort By :
There is definitely something missing in here. But, the idea was so good, I made it a couple times trying new things, and I just had the eureka moment I was waiting for. Sausage! I use sausage in place of the ground beef, add some extra beans, and voila! Yummy goodness!
I felt like there was something missing in it. I think it would have been better with Italian seasonings added to it.
This was a quick and easy meal to make. I like it because I can hold out some "plain" pasta for my picky kids. I also added some garlic and Italian seasoning to it. When I make it again I will probably add a bit more seasoning to help bring out the flavor just a touch more.
This is my fave dish! Instead of ground beef, I use ground chicken. This is so delicious and filling!!
LOVED THIS! Was so very easy to put together on a weeknight. The spinach was much better than I thought. Next time I will add some Cavender's seasoning to give it a little extra push. Was really filling and loved the white beans. Will make this one again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >