The mild garlic flavor in this dish makes for a deliciously different treatment for butternut squash. —Anita Bukowski
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large butternut squash (3-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlicky Baked Butternut Squash in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p213
Reviews for Garlicky Baked Butternut Squash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review