- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and wine. In a food processor, combine the oil, lemon juice, beans, parsley, garlic, salt, dill and cayenne; cover and process until smooth. Add bread crumb mixture; process until blended. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as White Bean Dip in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p63
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Garlic White Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2010
"Easy and DELICIOUS! Have made several times and keep the neighbors love it too. Great way to eat my veggies."