Garlic Vinaigrette Recipe
"I use this flavorful salad dressing all year round. It's especially nice with assorted greens, garden fresh tomatoes and sweet onions," writes Carol Birkmeier from Nashville, Tennessee.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
4-1/2 teaspoons equals 65 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC