Garlic Vinaigrette Recipe
"I use this flavorful salad dressing all year round. It's especially nice with assorted greens, garden fresh tomatoes and sweet onions," writes Carol Birkmeier from Nashville, Tennessee.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
4-1/2 teaspoon: 65 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Garlic Vinaigrette
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC