I like to top bowls of this tasty soup with a little grated Parmesan cheese, and serve it with crusty bread to round out the meal. —Donna Morgan, Hend, Tennessee
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in the broth. Bring to a boil. Add tortellini; cook for 7-9 minutes or until tender. Stir in the tomatoes and spinach; heat through. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Soup in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p44
Reviews for Garlic Tortellini Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review