Garlic Toast Pizzas
“Between working full-time, going to school and raising three children, finding time-saving recipes that my family will eat is one of my biggest challenges,” relates Amy Grim of Chillicothe, Ohio. “These pizzas take very little time and pack a huge amount of flavor.”
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic bread, thawed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place the garlic bread in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking
- pan. Spread with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Broil
- 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 281 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 610 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.