Garlic Toast Pizzas
“Between working full-time, going to school and raising three children, finding time-saving recipes that my family will eat is one of my biggest challenges,” relates Amy Grim of Chillicothe, Ohio. “These pizzas take very little time and pack a huge amount of flavor.”
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (11-1/4 ounces) frozen garlic bread slices
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced regular or turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place garlic bread on a foil-lined baking
- sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- Spread slices with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. Bake
- 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 281 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 610 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.